I remember my first try as a freelancer. I hopped on Craigslist and booked a client for about $60 and was absolutely floored.
In this article I talk about how I started a side job as a graphics designer that eventually turned into a profitable full time website design business.
You’ll hear how I…
- Dropped out of grad school
- Found my first paying gig
- Balanced a full-time job with my side hustle
- Came up with my initial pricing
- What I invested in to get more help with getting consistent work
- How to figure out what you should do as a side hustle
And when you’ve listened I want to know…